Tuesday, June 12, 2012




DOD Renewal FADABIT



To,

Sr. Divisional Retail Sales Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Jabalpur

Sub: Request for regular E-DOD facility.
R/Sir,

U/s humbly request you in the subject matter, At present we are facing problem of delayed RTGS/Core to core transfer into IOC A/C and this is resulting delay in loading from Bhitoni Depot.
1.     I will transfer fund thru RTGS / Core to Core into IOC A/c of the same value of face of invoice.
2.     I will place indent only after the required fund transferred thru RTGS/Core to Core from my A/c.
3.     I have not defaulted in timely payment since last one year.
4.     I take sole responsibility for timely payment of Invoice amount, In case, Failure Corporation may take any suitable action against me in this matter.

Hence we request you to kindly approve regular E DOD Facility. We assure you for min 10% improvement in sales.

Thanking You,




No comments:

Post a Comment